Custom Search

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tip to manage the ulcer

This tip is my personal way in managing the occurrence of my ulcer. It works on me somehow it may or may not work on others but this is all in natural way.

Ulcer is a painful sore in the stomach.

Say good bye to Cola’s beverage and Tea. Before I was a cola drunker to the point that I substitute cola as water but now I discipline myself not to drink cola’s and tea. I would prefer carrot juice and water.

Eat various vegetables to get various nutrients and eat regular meals at regular times. Before, I don’t follow regular meals at regular times and I don’t eat vegetables. But when I had an ulcer, I eat various vegetables since it promotes in wound healing plus I could get various nutrients.

Banana. One of the health benefits of banana is to fight against intestinal disorder that includes ulcer. If someone has an ulcer avoid eating pineapple cause this might worsen the ulcer.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Visitors