Custom Search

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Seagull Mountain Resort

So violet

Contact No.

The Cross

Rates

Falls

So Red and Green

Along the Highway

Inside The Chapel













Foggy


I had been to Seagull so many times. I could say that every time I visited this place there were improvements that made me love this place. 

How to go there?

You can visit the place for reservation or walk in. But if you want more adventure, visit there walk in. Take a (Rural) bus ride from the Ecoland Bus Terminal then tell the driver that you’re going to get off in Seagull Mountain Resort. Don’t worry regarding the location of Seagull since it is just along the highway.

1 comment:

Fishlover said...

Hi im from davao, I never have the chance to see this place yet, would love to visit this nice attraction soon.
Fishlover

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Visitors