Custom Search

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In Moments Like These

Happy moments, Praise God
Difficult moments, Seek God
Quiet moments, Worship God
Painful moments, Trust God
Every moment, Thank God

As I journey this world, there are different moments in my life. 
When I accomplish something and my day is productive it makes me happy. When  I don’t meet the deadline that makes my day difficult. It makes my day quiet when I am soul searching with the things that happen to me. I am in pain when everything goes wrong yet I work so hard and don’t see some shine. In moments like these, I am so Thankful to God for all the things He has done in my life.

1 comment:

avatarlady said...

Nice encouraging post. Btw, regarding your xlink request, I already added you on my blogroll. Check it out.

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Visitors