Custom Search

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Quotes

As I was looking for an inspirational video, I found these heartwarming quotes.  I enjoyed reading with these quotes.

 “Time flies. It’s up to you to be the navigator.” Indeed, I am the captain of my life.

“If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one.” Therefore there is no such day as bad day. I just can’t afford to miss one day (lol)

“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” I would go for the candle so that I can give light to others.

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” I must admit that sometimes I am doubtful to take one step higher. I must increase my FAITH to God.

Finally,

“Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action which makes it the architect of accomplishment.” Sometimes in life, I encounter the same experience for me to learn.

Thanks for posting  such wonderful quotes in the youtube. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Visitors