Custom Search

Saturday, December 1, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT LIFE LESSONS -HEARTACHES, FRIENDSHIPS, LOVE, TRUST, FORGIVE...


What have you learned in your life’s journey?





My wished was granted to work overseas but I also faced greater challenges to everything, the culture, the job and the people I work with.

 I learned that it’s not easy to be away from my country, family and friends.

I learned to deal with different kinds of people. Some are good in front of you, and then stab you at your back.

I learned to dance in the rain in order for me to stay longer in my job.

I learned to love even more my family and friends.

I learned to keep on praying no matter what happens in my life and be thankful to God for everything that I had.

I know there would be more learning’s to come in my life’s journey. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Visitors