Custom Search

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Importance of Veggies

Importance of Veggies

Veggies is so important for us to have a healthy body. As one of the author said that veggies contains fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants not only that it provides essential nutrients.

Personally, I do have some important reasons why veggies is so much important in our life to achieve healthy body. When I was a kid, I'm not used to eat veggies and not so aware the importance of that. My father would always reprimand me to ate veggies but I just let his reprimand go in one ear and out the other.
But when I had an ulcer I greatly appreciate and realized that veggies is important to have a healthy body. Having an ulcer gives me discomfort and pain until I discover that veggies could help me relieve and lessen the occurrence of ulcer.
At present, I'll make it sure that every meal, I have a serving of vegetables and fruits. I eat plenty of veggies now like okra. I guess okra is such a great help for me.
So, dont wait for the time that you will encounter health problem before realizing the importance of veggies.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Visitors