Custom Search

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Foot Prints Reflection


Holy Week is coming. I spend this time to reflect with the things that happens to my life. I could say that I am in dilemma right now and sometimes questioning God with my life. I know I really don’t have the right to ask. I sometimes questioned God that I am doing my best but I cannot get what I want in life. I also know that God knows best but it’s hard to hold that statement because I am in tough times. But I know God will still Guide my footprints. When I saw this video, I was inspired by this since it reinforces my faith that God will never leave me in my journey in life. Even if I am climbing in a very steep hill in my life, God will never leave me but instead He will carry me. His footprints will lead me safely as I climb the hill.

This is worth watching!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Visitors