Custom Search

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cross

I had posted before a video about carrying a cross. That man was complaining about the cross he carried and so he cut it down so that the cross will be lighter only to find out that the big cross will serve as a bridge to cross over to the other place.

I had a different view of my cross today. I realized that I always carry a cross in my heart. The cross that I am carrying right now will be lighter if I bring it to God because He has been waiting at the cross. The pain, defeat, worry, uncertainty of the future, victory has been part of our earthly pilgrimage.

1 comment:

kim said...

that was beautiful and inspiring. keep it up! left you a kiss, girl! hope you kiss me back..

by the way, do you mind checking out on A Piece of Paper?

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Visitors